High Park Residences is a well-known project which is under development. Located in Fernvale Road, District 28, this private condominium is expected to be completed by the middle of 2017. There are two leasehold plots and the land size totals to 366,164 square feet. This 99 years old leasehold condominium is located quite ideally. There are several places of interest which are located very close to the site.
The Seletar Mall by Singapore Press Holdings and United Engineers Ltd
Among all the nearby places of interest, the Seletar Mall is surely the one which should be looked upon. Since it is located very near to the residence, people residing here will find this mall the most ideal place for fulfilling their shopping needs. People can simply walk in to the mall and shop for all the necessary items.
The net lettable area of the Seletar mall is 188,000 square feet. This family oriented shopping mall has retail and F&B which are spread over four levels above ground along with two basement levels. The mall is a place of interest for more than 320,000 residents which are supposed to live in the High Park Residence @ fernvale.
This mall is a four storey mall. There are five basement levels, which includes three car parking basements. This mall is under development by Singapore Press Holdings Limited and United Engineers Development Pte Ltd, abbreviated as SPH and UED respectively.
Location of the mall
The joint venture mall has a location which is most convenient to the residents of high park condo. The mall is quite conveniently located at the junction of Fernvale Road and Sengkang West Avenue. The mall can be very easily accessed through the Sengkang North East Line (NEL) MRT or the Fernvale LRT station. The bus routes connect the two main expressways with the Senkang bus interchange.
The demand for more office space has increased to a large extent in the recent times. The expansion of land is being done in order to provide for the office space. The needs of the office workers also have to be looked after. The older complexes present in the area such as Golden Mile do not have the sufficient resource and are not able to provide for the needs of the people. The needs of good quality living cannot be satisfied by the older complexes. The new complex in form of City Gate will look after all these needs.
The amounts of supplies hence have to be improved. The demands for newer residential spaces are being capitalized upon by the different developers. The developers are redeveloping the complexes or even converting the older existing offices into new properties for different kinds of usages.
In the present times, the Grade A type offices are placing the smaller offices in City Gate. The loss of smaller living space although will not make much difference. The construction of this complex will renew the entire district which makes up the Beach road area.
Some other selling points of the area would be further enhanced with the redevelopment of the area. The closeness of the new complex to sports hub as well as different shopping districts will make it really appealing to different kinds of people.
The entire Beach road area will be transformed into something entirely new with the construction of City Gate. The entire development is supposed to be completed within the earlier part of the year 2019. The finesse of the newly constructed buildings will be such that the different landlords will definitely have to rethink of redesigning the older buildings. This has to be done in order to attract the new tenants or even retain the older ones.
Although most of the times, the Peak residences is the topic of discussion, yet one must not forget that this is a combined project. The residences are of course the toast of the town, with the beautiful views as well as the plethora of facilities. Whatever should be present in a top residence in the world can be found at the Peak too. Lots of factors come into play to make the Peak the top residence in the world. The different factors have been discussed in this article.
- There are some obvious factors making the Peak residences one of the best in the world, such as its fabulous looks as well as beautiful views.
- Although the reasons for the Peak being the most coveted residence are many. Firstly the work force of the present time is youth and the demand for the residence is only going to rise owing to the large scale housing formation.
- The growth of GDP in the country is increasing with each passing day, promising for a bright future.
- Other than the location of the Peak itself, the location of Cambodia is such that it reaps the economic growth of all the surrounding countries including, Thailand, India, China as well as Vietnam.
The Peak residences hold a free tender. The development that would take place here is a mixture of residential complex, shopping mall as well as other facilities. 1/2/3/4 bedroom units can be found in the area. One needs to pay a certain amount of booking fee to get registered. Payment has to be made here too by the payment of legal fees, stamp duty, tax on property as well as revenue being generated from rental of the place. The VAT and revenue generated tax is 10% each. A capital gain tax is applicable for corporate houses too.
Botanique At Bartley is a new popular urban development placed near the junction of Upper Paya Lebar Road and Bartley Road. Native has a choice of choosing their endorsed view either of Bartley Road or Upper Paya Lebar Road.Apportioned by an excellent network of main roads and expressways that contains the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), the Central Expressway (CTE), Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar (KPE) and not forgetting that Bartley MRT Station is just walkable distance, Botanique @ Bartley offer complete convenience to residents to reach their desired destinations with ease.
Botanique @ Bartley is nearer to a myriad of shopping as well as dining options. From fashion boutiques, independent creative agencies along Upper Serangoon to large-scale NEX Shopping Mall, Heartland Mall, ICB Shopping Centre and Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, you will never feel tired as well as dull with the plentiful choices for entertainment and also for fun and quality living as well. Famous food aperture at nearby Kovan Market, Chomp Food Centre, and eateries lined along Upper Paya Lebar Road assure that foodies are always impairing for choice.
Pulling Towards Factors of Botanique @ Bartley
- Minute walkable away to Bartley MRT station
- Ease entry via main roads and major expressways like PIE, TPE, KPE and CTE
- Nearby niceties contain Heartland Mall, NEX Shopping Mall and canteen along Upper Serangoon Road and Upper Paya Lebar Road.
- Approx15 minutes of drive to the CBD, Orchard Road, and Marina Bay Financial district.
- More outstanding schools like Maris Stella High School, Paya Lebar Methodist Girl’s School (Primary), Cedar Primary School, Yangzheng Primary School and Stamford American International School in the district.
- Better rental unit demand from the Business Parks & Paya Lebar Commercial Hub.
- Useful formation with quality fittings, finishes and appliances.
- It is by the honorable developer UOL.
The pollution of the city, the congestion and noise is not the surrounding where your mind can relax and you body can derive the full benefits of nature. On the other hand, you need to be within easy commuting distance of your workplace and enjoy the various facilities offered by the metropolis. In order to enjoy both the benefits, check out the living at the Kingsford Waterbay private condominium. This is a 99 years leasehold property consisting of nine residential blocks comprised of 1165 apartment units. For those who are seeking a greater closeness to nature, this Waterbay condo is the answer to your quest.
When you decide to stay at the Waterbay condo developed by Kingsford, you can enjoy a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere and easily indulge in your love for nature. The complex lies beside the Punggol Park. The calm water bodies, the fresh air and the lack of noise creates the perfect living conditions.
A number of outdoor activities are available at the Park. Spend lazy afternoons quietly fishing; indulge in a day of roaring family fun rollerblading, power boating or wake-boarding and get your daily quotient of fresh air and exercise in the vast jogging tracks of the park.
On those lazy days when you just do not feel enthusiastic enough to go out to the park, you can enjoy the fresh air simply by stepping out onto the balcony of your Waterbay condo apartment. A number of outdoor facilities are provided at the apartment complex itself. The outdoor fitness area along with the jogging track is sure to be a favorite of the fitness lovers. You can get a decent game at the tennis court or go for leisurely laps in the 50 meters swimming pool. Indoor gym and Jacuzzi are other attractive facilities at the Kingsford Waterbay condo for those who love to keep in shape.
The Terrace EC is an upcoming project developed by Kheng Leong company private limited. This executive condominium may be just the place for you. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider buying a unit in this vast project consisting of twelve residential blocks.
- The Terrace EC is located at the junction of Punggol drive and Edgedale plains. It occupies a strategic position in the upcoming eco town of Punggol. So, the atmosphere is calm and unpolluted and you can enjoy the verdant greenery of the surrounding area as well as the quaint charm of Punggol.
- Though you get to enjoy the joys of living in the heart of nature, you need not sacrifice any modern convenience or amenities while living at the Terrace EC. The complex is equipped with a number of facilities like a fifty meter lap pool, indoor gym with the latest sophisticated equipments, karaoke room, tennis court, barbecue pit and many more. It is true family living at its best.
- Connectivity is one of the most important things to consider when you are thinking of buying a home and the Terrace EC is almost unbeatable in this regard. It is located at a distance of only three minutes of walking from the Kadaloor station while a five minute bus ride brings you to the MRT station. If you use your own car, the complex offers ample parking facilities. A drive of five minutes will take you to TPE which is then linked to the SLE, KPE and CTE. A drive of twenty minutes takes you to the bustling areas of Orchard Road or the Marina Bay Sands.
- For families with school going children, there are a number of good schools in the vicinity while the nearby Punggol park offers huge opportunities for family fun.